Search our help pages
- Can You Cut Aluminium Profiles
- How Do I Update My Contact Details
- What Is A Kit
- Do You Have A Wireless Sensor
- How To Work Out What Driver Is Required
- How Do I Get A Trade Login For The Sensio Web Site
- Why Is My Ainsley Mirror Making A Beeping Sound
- Where Is The Demister Switch On My Glimmer Mirror
- What is the cable length Of Your Receivers
- Is The Luce Plinth Light Dimmable
- My Mirror Is Clicking When I Swipe The Sensor But The Lights Dont Come On
- How Many Lights Can I Fit To One Receiver
- Which Receiver Do I Need
- What's The Difference Between Triotone & CCT
- Do I Need A GU10 Lamp For The Triotone Fire Rated Down Light
- What is the detection range of the Infra Red / Motion detectors on Mirrors?
- My Mirror won't switch on / off ?
- Does the Shaver Socket have an isolating transformer?
- How hot do the demister pads get?
- Are the Demister pads energy efficient?
- Does the demister pad demist the whole face of the mirror?
- Can I Buy Spare Parts?
- Do Sensio provide Under Cupboard / Under Cabinet Lighting?
- My LED lights are flashing / not working.
- Can I extend the cables/ wires on my Sensio lighting system?
- What is COB ?
- Need a Catalogue?
- How many Watts are flexible strip lights?
- Can I control different Zones from one remote control?
- Product Dimensions
Frequently Asked Questions
You can find out answers to common questions about Sensio's products and services in the sections below.