Search our help pages
- Are Sensio products easy to use?
- Manufacturers Guarantee
- Are Sensio products compatible with other Manufacturers?
- Are Sensio lights Dimmable ?
- Quality and Peace of Mind
- Energy Certificates
- Specification Guides
- Installation Guides / Instructions
- Can I connect Sensio lights to a Dimmer Switch?
- Can I Purchase Replacement Lamps / Bulbs?
- What is TrioTone and how does it work?
- Register my Product for Guarantee / Warranty
- Product Dimensions
- Can I control different Zones from one remote control?
- How many Watts are flexible strip lights?
- Need a Catalogue?
- What is COB ?
- Can I extend the cables/ wires on my Sensio lighting system?
- My LED lights are flashing / not working.
- Do Sensio provide Under Cupboard / Under Cabinet Lighting?
- Can I Buy Spare Parts?
- Does the demister pad demist the whole face of the mirror?
- Are the Demister pads energy efficient?
- How hot do the demister pads get?
- Does the Shaver Socket have an isolating transformer?
- I have a Faulty item that is less than 12months old - What do I do?
- My Mirror won't switch on / off ?
- What is the detection range of the Infra Red / Motion detectors on Mirrors?
- Do Sensio Offer A Flexible Strip With No Dots
- Does Sensio Drivers Have 13amp Plugs Fitted
Frequently Asked Questions
You can find out answers to common questions about Sensio's products and services in the sections below.